- I attended the 8th grade in Haleiwa, HI
- I’m an only child, but have a large extended family
- I’ve traveled all over the world, but I’ve never been to Europe
- I drove without a license with my parents blessing at age fifteen
- My favorite smell in the entire world is a Magnolia
Congratulations! This is your first book, what was your experience like trying to get getting published?
Do you have a writing process? Do you have to listen to music, have complete silence, where your shirt backwards and eat only rice pudding?
Who are your favourite authors? Have any authors/books that have inspired you?
Okay some fun questions!
If your Jess from your series had a dinner party what other UF chicks would she invite?
If we were unforgivably rude and pulled at random five things from your hand bag, what would we find?
- Mints (I have two or three different kinds)
- Lip gloss. The only makeup I ever reapply
- A handful of receipts
- A reusable bag
- A fabric swatch for my couch. I’ve been meaning to buy accent pillows for months.
Tell us the first thing that comes to mind:
* Shifter: Jessica
* Vampire: Creepy
* Tattoos: Have one (inside left ankle, Anasazi symbol)
* Piercings: Hate the gages (huge holes)
READ OUR REVIEWJessica McClain was born the only female in an all male race. The only problem is-she's no wolf. Called a curse, a witch and the Daughter of Evil by the superstitious wolves, Jessica decides to fight for her freedom, at age nineteen, the only way she can-in the ring.
When she's brutally attacked right after her fight, is it enough to finally earn her freedom off Compound, or will she be forced to endure the hatred even longer . . .